First, you must be logged into your Global Fishing Watch account to create a report of fishing activity. In the map toolbox, open the Layers tab, then on Static Layers.
- Click the report icon (closest icon to the layer name) for the layer you are interested in observing (EEZ, or RFMO). The report icon will turn white when selected.
- Click within the area you are interested in (e.g. within the EEZ or RFMO).
- A pop-up box will appear with the name of the area you have selected. Click “Add to report.”
- You may select multiple regions.
- Select the frequency at which you would like to receive reports for the area.
- In the toolbox, click “Send Report.”
- The report will be emailed to you as an attached file in a few minutes.